Luxury villa description
Splendid family villa from XXe century
This traditional style three-bedroom luxury villa has a large private heated pool and offers breathtaking views of Souda Bay and panoramic views of the White Mountains. Villa Anemos is the ideal place for a relaxing family accommodation under the Cretan sun.
This splendid villa is furnished with antique family heirlooms, many of which date back to the 20th century. Wooden floors, rich fabrics, colorful textiles and warm colors contrast with white walls, while marble bathrooms surrounded by glass add modern refinement. Outside, a traditional built-in barbecue under the lemon trees brings out the aromas for a romantic dinner under the stars, overlooking the private infinity pool and breathing in the mountain air.
Admire the blue sea and white mountains from the beautiful infinity pool and lose yourself in a panoramic view of the Cretan landscape. Our Lifestyle Packages will help you enjoy your stay in Crete even more! Our Adventure, Gourmet, Culture and Wellness packages will allow you to make the best of your holidays.
Villa Anemos is furnished with a mix of modern and traditional Cretan styles. All the modern amenities and conveniences expected of a luxury retreat are present, including comfortable seating, an open fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances.
Lower Ground Floor
The lower first floor master bedroom is the largest and offers complete privacy from the other floors of the villa. The fully equipped wellness room includes a mini gym, sauna and steam room and promises a unique experience for all guests.
The second floor has two bedrooms: a master suite with a king size ‘Dux’ bed, en-suite bathroom with a great view, separate shower and Jacuzzi, and a second bedroom with twin ‘Dux’ beds that can be converted to king size and a large en-suite bathroom. Cribs, linens and door protectors are also available upon request.
Luxury facilities of Villa Anemos
- One master bedroom (sleeps 2) – located on the second floor – with a queen bed, stone bathroom, Jacuzzi and separate shower.
- One master bedroom (sleeps 2) – located on the second floor – with twin beds that can be converted to a king size bed and an en-suite bathroom.
- One master bedroom (sleeps 2) – located on the lower first floor – with twin beds that can be converted into a king size bed and a shared bathroom with shower and toilet.
- A private garden adjoins the third bedroom.
- Large common steam shower/hammam room (6 people)
- Individual air conditioners in the living room and three bedrooms
- Wireless broadband internet access
- Music system (CD/radio) with individual controls in the rooms
- Satellite TV
- Cell phone and safe
- Tea and coffee cups, glasses, plates, cutlery, etc. for 6 people
- Kitchen essentials such as bottle opener, bread knife, frying pan, casseroles, hot plates, etc.
- Dining area with 6 chairs
- Fully equipped open kitchen
- Ceramic hob
- Filter / espresso coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Refrigerator, freezer
- Washing machine
- Bathrobes, towels, pool towels
- Luxury toiletries and slippers are provided to all guests
- Spacious private terrace
- Large private heated poo
- Lounge chairs, umbrellas and shaded wooden patio with sofas
- Private parking
- 24-hour security service
- Table and chairs for outdoor dining
- Fully equipped charcoal barbecue
Private concierge services on Request
Services at the villas
- Welcome basket with traditional Cretan products, fruit and wine.
- Daily maid service (except Saturday and Sunday)
- Pool maintenance twice a week
- Garden maintenance once a week
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- List of telephone numbers of useful contacts
- Map of Crete
Other luxury services on request
- Welcome basket for the honeymoon
- Food delivery
- Private parties and dinners
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning
For more information, read about our personalised services and private concierge and get a better overview of what we can do for your comfort and peace of mind during your stay in Crete.
You want to see more luxury villas in Crete available for renting during your family holidays in Greece? Check our other luxury villas like, Villa Gardenia, Villa Kyma or the Grove Villa for your family holidays in Greece.
Price on request
Between €3 500
and €7 700
for 7 nights
between January and October
For more information do not hesitate to contact us.
Concerning the booking requests, don’t hesitate to call or send us an email, everything is done on measure and we will be more than happy to advice and help you.
Minimum stay 7 nights.
SK Place Crete Luxury Villas
SK Place ANEMOS villa
EOT number : MHTE 10426123K276101