Luxury villa description
Natural beauty of Western Crete
This three-bedroom villa with heated pool is set in a peaceful setting of well-landscaped gardens and a private pool, with breathtaking scenery and complete privacy. Villa Ammos is the ideal place for a relaxing stay immersed in the natural beauty of Western Crete.
Natural stone and whitewashed wood combined with subtle tones of yellow, white and blue blend perfectly with the island’s theme of sun, sea and sand. While the light and airy interior is comfortable and charming, the generous balconies and terraces offer stunning views of the pool and sea. Soft white candles, comfortable sofas under whitewashed pergolas and the scent of blooming jasmine create a magical and inviting atmosphere.
The exterior of Villa Ammos
The heated pool is surrounded by beautifully landscaped terraces and gardens with an abundance of trees, shrubs and flowers. Enjoy relaxing moments in privacy by the pool, in the outdoor dining room and in the comfortable garden lounge.
Villa Ammos’ stylish design, welcoming atmosphere and stunning sea views from the large open living space will immediately earn a special place in your heart. Enjoy the fully equipped kitchen to recreate your favorite Greek dishes.
Lower Ground Floor
The third master bedroom has twin “Dux” beds that can be converted to king size and has access to a large wellness area with shower and bathtub. After a long day by the pool, enjoy true relaxation in the sauna or steam room.
The first-floor features two bedrooms: a master suite with a king size ‘Dux’ bed, en-suite bathroom with breathtaking views, separate shower and Jacuzzi, and a second bedroom with twin ‘Dux’ beds that can be converted to king size and a large en-suite bathroom. Cribs, linens and door protectors are also available upon request.
Luxury facilities at Villa Ammos
- One master bedroom (sleeps 2) – located on the second floor – with a queen bed, stone bathroom, Jacuzzi and separate shower.
- One master bedroom (sleeps 2) – located on the second floor – with twin beds that can be converted into a king size bed and an en-suite bathroom.
- One master bedroom (sleeps 2) – located on the lower first floor – with twin beds that can be converted into a king size bed and a shared bathroom with shower and toilet.
- A private garden area adjoins the third bedroom.
- Large common steam shower/hammam room (6 people).
- Individual air conditioners in the living room and three bedrooms
- Wireless broadband internet access
- Music system (CD/radio) with individual controls in the rooms
- Satellite TV
- Cell phone and safe
- Tea and coffee cups, glasses, plates, cutlery, etc. for 6 people
- Kitchen essentials such as bottle opener, bread knife, frying pan, casseroles, hot plates, etc.
- Dining area with 6 chairs
- Fully equipped open kitchen
- Ceramic hob
- Filter/espresso coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Refrigerator, freezer
- Washing machine
- Bathrobes, towels, pool towels
- Luxury toiletries and slippers are provided to all guests
- Spacious private terrace
- Large private heated pool
- Lounge chairs, umbrellas and shaded wooden patio with sofas
- Private parking
- 24 hour security service
- Table and chairs for outdoor dining
- Fully equipped charcoal barbecue
Private concierge services on Request
Services at the villas
- Welcome basket with traditional Cretan products, fruits and wine.
- Daily maid service (except Saturday and Sunday)
- Pool maintenance twice a week
- Garden maintenance once a week
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- List of telephone numbers of useful contacts
- Map of Crete
Other luxury services on request
- Welcome basket for the honeymoon
- Delivery of food products
- Private parties and dinners
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning
- Doctor on call
- Airport transfers
- Cretan cooking classes
- Car rental
- Water sports (windsurfing and sailing school, canoe rental)
For more information, read about our personalised services and private concierge and get a better overview of what we can do for your comfort and peace of mind during your stay in Crete.
Price on request
Between €3 500
and €7 700
for 7 nights
between January and October
For more information do not hesitate to contact us.
Concerning the booking requests, don’t hesitate to call or send us an email, everything is done on measure and we will be more than happy to advice and help you.
Minimum stay 7 nights.
SK Place Crete Luxury Villas
SK Place AMMOS villa
EOT number : MHTE 10426123K276101