Luxury villa description
Relax in paradise-like luxury and let yourself go!
Experience minimalist perfection in this three-bedroom villa with heated pool that is perfectly positioned to take in the unique panorama of mountain scenery that merges into the Aegean Sea. The charming surroundings and spacious spaces make this luxurious villa ideal for couples and groups of friends.
Contemporary and traditional architecture is combined with light wood floors, glass surfaces, modern steel-framed pergolas with wood panels and natural stone walls. Bright white and soft grays, combined with stainless steel accents, complete the elegant finish of the villa’s interior. Large glass doors open to the large pool terrace that seems to float above the sea and beyond. Relax in paradise-like luxury and let yourself go!
Villa Almyra characteristics
- Maximum occupancy: 6 persons
- About 200 m², on 3 levels.
A luxury villa between sea and mountain
Breathtaking views of the sea and mountains, as well as the proximity to the water, create a unique feeling. Almyra’s shaded pergolas, comfortable seating, outdoor dining area, heated pool and beautifully landscaped gardens are the perfect combination of relaxation, wellness, pleasure and nature.
Large open living space with comfortable seating, a fireplace, dining area for 8 and a fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances. Large full height sliding glass doors offer unobstructed views of the sea, mountains and outdoor pool.
Lower Ground Floor
The third bedroom has ‘Dux’ twin beds that can be converted to king size, large built-in wardrobes and access to a spacious and luxurious bathroom with steam shower, sauna and mini gym (available to all guests of the house). Its rear sliding glass doors open to a private garden courtyard that leads to the pool deck.
The second floor consists of two bedrooms: a master suite with a king size ‘Dux’ bed, en-suite bathroom with breathtaking views, separate shower and Jacuzzi, and a second bedroom with twin ‘Dux’ beds that can be converted to king size and a large en-suite bathroom. Both bedrooms open to the balcony through sliding glass doors.
Luxury equipment at Residence Almyra
- One master bedroom (sleeps 2) – located on the second floor – with a queen bed, stone bathroom, Jacuzzi and separate shower.
- One master bedroom (sleeps 2) – located on the second floor – with two twin beds that can be converted into a king size bed and an en-suite bathroom.
- One master bedroom (sleeps 2) – located on the lower first floor – with twin beds that can be converted into a king size bed and a shared bathroom with shower and toilet.
- A private garden area adjoins the third bedroom.
- Large common steam shower/hammam room for 6 people.
- Individual air conditioners in the living room and three bedrooms
- Wireless broadband internet access
- Music system (CD/radio) with individual controls in the rooms
- Satellite TV
- Cell phone and safe
- Tea and coffee cups, glasses, plates, cutlery, etc. for 6 people
- Kitchen essentials such as bottle opener, bread knife, frying pan, casseroles, hot plates, etc.
- Dining area with 6 chairs
- Fully equipped open kitchen
- Ceramic hob
- Filter/espresso coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Refrigerator, freezer
- Washing machine
- Bathrobes, towels, pool towels
- Luxury toiletries and slippers are provided to all guests
- Spacious private terrace
- Large private heated pool
- Lounge chairs, umbrellas and shaded wooden patio with sofas
- Private parking
- 24-hour security service
- Table and chairs for outdoor dining
- Fully equipped charcoal barbecue
Concierge services on Request
Services at the villas
- Welcome basket with traditional Cretan products, fruit and wine.
- Daily maid service (except Saturday and Sunday)
- Pool maintenance twice a week
- Garden maintenance once a week
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- List of telephone numbers of useful contacts
- Map of Crete
Other private concierge services on request
- Welcome basket for the honeymoon
- Food delivery
- Private parties and dinners
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning
- Doctor on call
- Airport transfers
- Cretan cooking classes
- Car rental
- Water sports (windsurfing and sailing school, canoe rental)
For more information, read about our personalised services and private concierge and get a better overview of what we can do for your comfort and peace of mind during your stay in Crete.
Price on request
Between €4 550
and €8 400
for 7 nights
between January and October
For more information do not hesitate to contact us.
Concerning the booking requests, don’t hesitate to call or send us an email, everything is done on measure and we will be more than happy to advice and help you.
Minimum stay 7 nights.
SK Place Crete Luxury Villas
SK Place ALMYRA residence
EOT number : MHTE 10426123K276101